Russian Armed Forces' Advance in Ukraine Continues, Says Peskov
Russian President Vladimir Putin had ordered troops to halt their advance on February 25, as possible negotiations with Ukraine were anticipated; however, Kyiv has refused dialogue.
This was stated by Dmitry Peskov, the spokesman for the Russian President, according to the TASS news agency.
“Since there are no negotiations, the advance of the Russian armed forces in Ukraine continues, as previously planned,” he said.
Նմանատիպ հոդվածներ
Russian Side Declares Ceasefire and Opens Humanitarian Corridors for Evacuation of Mariupol and Volnovakha Residents
Today, starting from 10:00 AM Moscow time and 11:00 AM Yerevan time, the Russian side announces a temporary ceasefire an...
Klitschko Reveals Details on the Number of Victims and Wounded
Since the beginning of the Russian offensive against Ukraine, 14 military personnel and 6 civilians have lost their live...
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky Has Left Kyiv, Says Volodin
Vyacheslav Volodin, the chairman of the State Duma of Russia, has claimed that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky ha...
Russia Removed from the European Council
«Ռուսաստանը հեռացվեց Եվրախորհրդից»: Այս մասին հայտնում է Ռիա Նովոստին. Հիշեցնցենք, որ ավելի վաղ Եվրոպական խորհրդարանը նշ...