Each Family in Chechnya Prepared to Accept Refugees from Donbas, Kadyrov Says
Republic head Ramzan Kadyrov has announced that every family in Chechnya is ready to accept refugees from Donbas. On Friday, against the backdrop of the situation in Ukraine, he gathered more than 10,000 fighters from Chechnya's law enforcement agencies in Grozny.
Earlier in February, the leadership of the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics announced the temporary evacuation of citizens from the two republics to the Rostov region due to the threat of Ukrainian military invasion. The evacuation primarily concerns women, children, and the elderly.
“If necessary, each family is ready to accept refugees as much as they can. Because we were also accepted in Ukraine, Luhansk, Crimea, and other regions of Russia. The Akhmat team in the republic, led by Kadyrov, is already preparing to receive refugees. If there is a desire to come to the republic, we are also preparing places here,” Kadyrov told reporters.
Նմանատիպ հոդվածներ
Russian Side Declares Ceasefire and Opens Humanitarian Corridors for Evacuation of Mariupol and Volnovakha Residents
Today, starting from 10:00 AM Moscow time and 11:00 AM Yerevan time, the Russian side announces a temporary ceasefire an...
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky Has Left Kyiv, Says Volodin
Vyacheslav Volodin, the chairman of the State Duma of Russia, has claimed that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky ha...
Klitschko Reveals Details on the Number of Victims and Wounded
Since the beginning of the Russian offensive against Ukraine, 14 military personnel and 6 civilians have lost their live...
Russia Removed from the European Council
«Ռուսաստանը հեռացվեց Եվրախորհրդից»: Այս մասին հայտնում է Ռիա Նովոստին. Հիշեցնցենք, որ ավելի վաղ Եվրոպական խորհրդարանը նշ...