We Do Not Accept US Condolences, Says Turkish Minister
“If the terrorists who carried out the explosion on Istiklal Street in Istanbul had not been arrested, they would have escaped to Greece today,” said Turkey's Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu to reporters. He noted that the sponsors of the terrorist act attempted to eliminate evidence by ordering the assassination of the person who executed the explosion. Soylu added that Turkey will continue its anti-terrorism operations.
“We do not accept US condolences,” the minister emphasized.
It was previously reported that a suspected terrorist woman has been arrested in Turkey.
Նմանատիպ հոդվածներ
Nikol Pashinyan on Azerbaijan's Actions
The Prime Minister of Armenia, Nikol Pashinyan, wrote on his Twitter account: "Azerbaijan refers to Artsakh Armenians as...
Defense Ministry Releases Statement
The Azerbaijani Ministry of Defense's statement claiming that on November 15 at 21:40, units of the Armenian Armed Force...
Issuance of Biometric Passports Temporarily Halted
The issuance of biometric passports to citizens of Armenia will be temporarily suspended. This decision was made during...
Biden on Russia's Withdrawal from Kherson
US President Joe Biden has spoken about Moscow's decision to withdraw troops from Kherson, stating that it was anticipat...