UK Rejects Trump's Offer to Help Boris Johnson with COVID-19 Treatment: Business Insider
The UK government has rejected an offer from US President Donald Trump to assist Prime Minister Boris Johnson in his treatment for COVID-19, reports Business Insider.
Johnson's press secretary dismissed the proposal yesterday, stating that "any treatment is conducted under the supervision of the Prime Minister's doctors."
"We are confident that the Prime Minister is receiving the best care from the National Health Service. Any treatment he receives is administered under the supervision of his doctors," the press secretary said. They also expressed gratitude for the well-wishes: "We appreciate all the warm wishes the Prime Minister has received overnight."
Yesterday, US President Donald Trump announced that he had asked "leading American pharmaceutical companies" to help Boris Johnson recover from the coronavirus.
"We are saddened by the fact that he was moved to intensive care this morning. All Americans are praying for him. We have contacted all of Boris's doctors to see what they can do, and they are prepared to start," said the US President.
It had previously been reported that the condition of UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson had worsened, prompting his transfer to the intensive care unit.
Նմանատիպ հոդվածներ
The Number of Victims in Armenia Reaches 10; 40 New Coronavirus Infections Confirmed
The National Center for Disease Control and Prevention of Armenia reports that as of April 9 at 11:00, a total of 921 co...
28 New Coronavirus Cases Confirmed in Armenia, Total Infections Reach 881
As of April 8, 28 new cases of coronavirus infection have been confirmed in Armenia, bringing the total number of confir...
4-Year-Old Infected with Coronavirus Undergoes Facial Surgery: Armen Muradyan
The rector of Yerevan State Medical University, Armen Muradyan, stated on his Facebook page: “A short while ago, a maxil...
16 New Cases of Coronavirus Infection Registered; Total Cases Reach 937, One Death Recorded
As of April 10, a total of 16 new cases of coronavirus infection have been confirmed in Armenia, bringing the total numb...